We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sands beach resort

Larne, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sands beach resort

Looking advice ..have just returned from sands beach and rebooked for October ..stayed in superior 1 bedroom apt for 1 week

Have rebooked for 2 weeks in October in a standard 1 bedroom apt

Could anyone tell me is there much of a difference between the 2 ...I know the kitchens are bigger in the superior and that's not really a prob as don't do much cooking while on hol as it is so cheap to eat out

Many thanks catherine

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sands beach resort

Hi

I have been to Sands beach resort many times and i think the difference in the standard an superior apartments are which plaza they are in, iv stayed in Plaza Amarilla which was superior and in Plaza Palmeras whibh was standard bnth apartments where the same just a different Plaza

Devon, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sands beach resort

superior rooms have full oven and full fridge freezer ,standard rooms have just two rings for cooking and fridge with small ice box.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,546 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sands beach resort

It is all to do with the kitchen facilities, superior has full kitchen, standard has 2 rings and fridge.

4. Re: Sands beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise
Recent Conversations