We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending money

1 post
Save Topic
Spending money

Hi,

I'm going Costa Teguise this Tuesday and staying in the bluebay all inclusive. Me and my boyfriend are going and just wondered how much spending money I would need? Will prob eat out about 3 times in the week.

Mentioned in this post
Costa Teguise
Costa Teguise
Lanzarote, Spain
Habana 6
££ - £££, Mediterranean, Spanish, Deli
Logan's Bar
£, Bar, British, European
Dolmen
££ - £££, Mediterranean
Leeds
Level Contributor
686 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending money

That is a "How long is a piece of string"? question. What do you like eating,drinking and doing? As a guide Beer around 1.50 - 3.50, spirits 4-5 euro. Steak dinner around 10 Euro, Chinese all you can eat around 5 euro per person.

Hope this helps.

London, UK
Level Contributor
246 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spending money

Hi Lorraine,

It depends on where you plan on eating and drinking, as a guide this is what I've spent the last two days.

El Patio - garlic prawn starter with bread, grilled squid main with salad & potatoes plus half litre Sangria was 27€

Flintstones - two pints of shandy and a toastie with salad & chips 10€

Some restaurants do 3 courses for 10€ If you eat early and the Chinese buffets are about 6€. A spirit & mixer is around 5€, local beer around 2€ a pint, and a glass of house wine around 3.50€.

It depends on your tastes, but hope that helps.

Sam

Mentioned in this post
El Patio
El Patio
1,514 Reviews
Fuerteventura, Spain
Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spending money

hi Lorraine ,we'v just had a week there but self catering did a few trips ate out everyday and spent 800 euros so would say 400 would be plenty

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,546 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spending money

As you are a/i, I reckon for a weeks spends, €450 - 500, should do

5. Re: Spending money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise
Recent Conversations