We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi we're going to Costa Teguise in June

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
23 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Hi we're going to Costa Teguise in June

Hi, any hints or tips on what to do or must see.

Leeds
Level Contributor
676 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi we're going to Costa Teguise in June

Oooo! difficult. I would say that firstly CT is a small resort with limited shopping but a lovely friendly atmosphere. No gangs of Lager chasing lads and lasses. Easy going and perfect for couples and famileis with children. The main place to go on an evening is the Square. Easy to find and a lovely place to chill out of an evening and just relax. There is an act on every evening in the central bandstand and sitting out and soaking up the atmosphere it is a really enjoyable evening. Outside the square there are some lovely restaurants and bars to eat and drink in. All tastes catered for form Spanish to Chinese and evet concevalbe cuisine inbetween. All are very well priced as are the bars. If nothing else CT is an affordable resort. Others will tell you more about other things to see and do I'm sure. We didn't bother dashing about as we like a quiet time these days away from kids and noise. Whatever you do I wish you an enjoyable relaxing holiday. Enjoy!!

Somerset
Level Contributor
5 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi we're going to Costa Teguise in June

Have you been to Lanzarote before? if yes, then you've maybe done the bus trips. If not, then Tmanfaya is a must see. there are various coach trips, which take in the main sightseeing "must do's" Car Hire? This'll be my third time in Costa tegusie and the first time of hiring a car, to enable us to get off the beaten track a little more. a days car hire is around about 20 euros.

CT itself is quite laid back, but has an aquarium, golf course and loads of bars / restaurants. As the previous reply mentioned "The Square" is the place to go at night, several different restaurants, live music and a small market make it a great place to eat and sit and watch the world go by. The beaches are Ok and there's a lovely path which goes round the coast and links the various beaches. There are a couple of supermarkets, cash machines, etc., as well as some other shops selling tobacco, souvenirs etc.,be aware that it can be windy (for most of the time). Which means it's easier to get sunburnt, plenty of sunscreen is advisable. providing you're not looking for full on entertainment, then you'll have great time. Enjoy your stay!

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
8,940 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi we're going to Costa Teguise in June

Hi there, Leeds has told you a bit about the resort. If you fancy any of the excursions on offer then have a look at last minute lastminute-transfer.com/lastminute_trip.asp you can book any of the trips online or pop into one of the offices in Costa Teguise. The trip to see Timanfaya National Park is one of the most popular trips and is a really good day out.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
23 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hi we're going to Costa Teguise in June

Thanks guys, can't wait to go now. Yes Gizmo it's our first time here in fact first time to any of the Canaries.

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
8,940 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hi we're going to Costa Teguise in June

Where are you staying conney?

Leeds
Level Contributor
676 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hi we're going to Costa Teguise in June

I chuffing love the Canaries, you will too. Enjoy

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
23 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hi we're going to Costa Teguise in June

Oceano, Leeds looks ok and the reviews seem good.

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
8,940 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hi we're going to Costa Teguise in June

You're in a good spot with the Oceano. Not far from the beach in one direction and the square the other way. Hope you have a great time and enjoy your first visit to Lanzarote :)

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
23 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hi we're going to Costa Teguise in June

Thanks Hever, I'm sure we will. How windy is it in the evening and will I need a cardigan?

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
8,940 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hi we're going to Costa Teguise in June

The windy weather (or the welcome breeze if you prefer) is always one of the top questions on here. I have no idea what it'll be like when you go but I would definitely take a cardigan with you anyway. I'll certainly be packing a couple. It all depends if you feel the cold too? It can get a bit chillier in the evenings once the sun goes down so better to be prepared :)

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise