We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sands beach classic apartment

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sands beach classic apartment

I am going to sands beach resort in August and staying in a one bedroom classic apartment . Was wondering if anyone has stayed in one of these and how big they are. Am travelling with my dtr and 9yr old grandson and wondered if bed in living room is a sofa bed or a pull down one as no doubt I will be the one on it lol. Cheers.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sands beach classic apartment

there will be a sofa bed and a pull down bed. have stayed around six times my kids usually end up in the bedroom and im stuck on the pull down bed lol.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sands beach classic apartment

Cheers, that will probably be me aswell. I'm a bit of an early riser so at least I won't be disturbing anyone.Is there enough room to leave bed down or do u have to keeo putting it away ?

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sands beach classic apartment

It is better to fold it away after use, as you would be blocking the kitchen part, asumming you don't have a apt with seperate kitchen?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sands beach classic apartment

Thamks, suppose I will just have to wait and see what things are like when I get there. Can't wait !

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sands beach classic apartment

try private rental. cheaper and better standard off apartments.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sands beach classic apartment

Thanks but we are booked on a package deal so will just have to take pot luck. Am sure it will be fine.

london
Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sands beach classic apartment

if your not happy with apartment go to see rosemary on reception she will do her best to move you have a great time

8. Re: Sands beach classic apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise
Recent Conversations