We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Siroca appartments.

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Club Siroca appartments.

I am thinking of going here in February 2015 for 2 weeks, any help, comments and advice please.

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Siroca appartments.

4 weeks today I shall be there - am staying in the serenity premium and really looking forward to it.

Read the reviews on here if you haven't already and check out their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/ClubSiroco?fref=ts

I shall do a review when I get back but so far they have been very helpful with the few concerns I've had.

Enjoy :)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Siroca appartments.

I have been twice, self catering and going back in Nov, so that say a lot for it. I have not eaten there as we prefer the choice in the resort, which is incredible, eat your way around the world. They are cheap basic apartments unless you upgrade to the Serenity area but we have a child in our party, so not allowed. Everywhere is kept very clean and work is always being done to keep it this way. The bar area is a disappointment as not really indoors and the disco bar is not open when I have been. Entertainment not great but with many other options available it is not an issue. It is about 10 minutes walk to the nicer beach and the town a little bit beyond but taxis really cheap. Food in bars also really reasonable, so we didn't cook. If you just want a clean place to sleep then this is for you, if you want more upmarket accommodation go elsewhere. I would not hesitate to go back as it is so cheap.

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Siroca appartments.

Thank you for your replies.

We have decided on Costa Teguise now trying to decide on either Club Siroca appartments or Sol appartments, any ideas which to go for, we are a couple in their seventies.

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Siroca appartments.

Until I've actually been I wouldn't like to presume- but looking at the photos of Club Sirocco on their Facebook page it would seem that they do tend to get a lot of more mature clientele during the winter months.

Did a search on here for sol apartments and couldn't find any photos - hopefully someone who has stayed there will comment.

Whatever you decide have a great time - CT is flat which makes walking easy but it also has a great bus service .

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Siroca appartments.

Lovely, thank you that is a great help.

6. Re: Club Siroca appartments.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise
Recent Conversations