We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Tabla

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
439 reviews
Save Topic
La Tabla

Will post a review later but La Tabla was definitely the highlight of the holiday. If you like tapas go and find it, you won't regret it.

Forfar, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Tabla

Was just reading the reviews for here. Definitely going to give it a try. Sounds amazing and so good value. Love tapas! 3 weeks on Monday :). Hope u had a fab hol x

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: La Tabla

Hi, we are travelling in September and plan on trying La Tabla but was just wondering as we have a 3 year old who will be with us if there was a kids menu and how easy was it to get a table as I believe they only open weekdays?

Thanks,

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
439 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Tabla

Not sure about a kids menu, but there were young kids there. Depends how fussy an eater your 3yr old is as there was a good variety of tapas. We booked every time but once was at 2:00 in the afternoon for that night so it's not that hard to get a table.

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: La Tabla

Thanks. No he's not that fussy I was mainly just wondering if this was an "adults" restaurant if you can have such thing.

The reason I asked about booking is because we are at the opposite end of the resort, staying at Santa Rosa, and it would be quite a walk to not get a table. No problem though, if we have to book I am sure it will be worth the double trip with the reviews I have rad.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
439 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Tabla

They've got a phone number outside, I phoned up and booked it. We were also staying at Santa Rosa and it's best part of 30 minutes walk. Definitely not an adults restaurant, we had a 2yr old with us and the square it's in is lovely and quiet so he mostly ran around there while we ate!

London, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: La Tabla

The Tapas is good - but the Iberian Pork is to die for.

WHL

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: La Tabla

Fantastic. Really looking forward to it.

How did you find your stay at Santa Rosa?

This will be our 2nd visit to Santa Rosa and 3rd to Costa Teguise. I think people who are returning to CT get put off Santa Rosa because of the walk into town but that's one of our favourite things, walking along the sea front. We also love the Playa Bastian area, great bars and great food.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
439 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: La Tabla

Loved the Santa Rosa, no complaints at all really. The walk wasn't an issue for us and there are loads of bars and restaurants nearby if you don't fancy it.

9. Re: La Tabla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise