We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen
2 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay

Where to stay!!!!

Smart line Ficus or Bluebay in Costa Teguise.

Any help,advice most welcome.

Family of 4.

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay

Ive stayed in the h10 great if you have kids celeste apartments if you want a basic but right by the square and the galeon hotel which was niceand close to loads of bars and a really nice beach and as for s/c allinclusive I would go bed and breakfast as the drinks cheap and the food is great and cheap im flying onsunday whoooooooo when ever your going have a great time

Dudley
Level Contributor
134 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay

Bluebay for me. It's 15 mins from town but I like that. It's a nice walk after dinner. We go all inclusive but go out for drinks most evenings and hubbie has a couple lunchtime to. I agree though it is really reasonable to go self catering. We just prefer at the moment with little one if needed we can eat separately. The bluebay is good value, good food and the drinks are good. It does lack entertainment so if that's your thing then I'd maybe suggest somewhere else. We had drinks out every night in the square and still only spend £200 in 2 weeks.

Forfar, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay

I originally booked Bluebay for us a family of 4 with two teenagers but have changed to sol apartments. The difference is over £2000 when booking direct for two weeks. CT has so many great restaurants and bars at fab prices. Don't get me wrong I have stayed at Bluebay 4 times before. Is a really lovely place. Enjoy wherever you end up :)x

4. Re: Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise