We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants nr santa rosa

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants nr santa rosa

Hi wont be arriving till 9pm ish in august with two little ones and will want a bite to eat , dont fancy the ones just outside dont fancy trying to eat while someone on the microphone trying to be elvis if you no what I mean :-) the places nr the supermarket. Does anyone no the place down on the left out of santa rosa on a corner towards the beach I think it does a set meal? Thanks for help.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants nr santa rosa

Not sure which one you mean but there is IB Italian right by the Santa Rosa that does nice pizzas etc.

croydon
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants nr santa rosa

Sausalito is on the corner at playa bastain

croydon
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants nr santa rosa

They do a set menu - soup -steak-ice cream. Also, the Welcome Inn has nice food.

Coatbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants nr santa rosa

Hi,

Forget Sausilito it has gone downhill and overpriced for the lack of food you get. If you go out onto the beach front promenade and walk along the road heading towards Villa Toledo on your left slightly up a hill you will see a restaurant called Domeus Pompei which has the most amazing Italian food all cooked fresh by the owner Niño. The restaurant is so nice and chilled and we'll worth the walk. I visit Ct three times a year and love this place I have just got back. Hope you enjoy :-)

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants nr santa rosa

Casa Felix is near by the Santa Rosa as well. If you don't take the turning into Playa Bastian and instead take the next right hand turn Casa Felix is on your left as you head towards the shore. If you arriving at 9pm though I think you may be pushed for time regardless of where you eat. Maybe jump in a cab into town might be easier?

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurants nr santa rosa

I just want something near santa rosa that night quick bite to eat n drink and start a fresh next day,thakyou for the responses.

7. Re: restaurants nr santa rosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise