We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Coronas Playa

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Merseyside
Level Contributor
159 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Coronas Playa

We are going here for the first time in August. Just noticed on flight details that we fly back to Manchester approx 7pm. Can anyone tell me what time the AI ends on your last day and what time you have to vacate your room.

Thanks

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Coronas Playa

The AI lasts until you leave the hotel.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Coronas Playa

Sorry should have said you have to vacate room by 12 0 clock you can either request to keep your room on for a charge or they allocate you a half hour slot in a room to .freshen up providing you with clean towels at no charge.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
159 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Coronas Playa

Thanks for letting me know. I thought we would have to vacate the room. So looking forward to going.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Coronas Playa

We love this hotel so friendly,good food and drink hope you have a great time.

southampton, england
Level Contributor
126 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Coronas Playa

HI, we are about to book this to travel in a few days but its not clear what the AI includes. Can you tell me if all bars are included in AI? Are there any other eating places besides the bufet for all 3 meals? Thanks a lot,

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Coronas Playa

Ai includes all drinks food ice creams crisps etc,the main meals are all served in the main restaurant but there iis a snack bar at each pool with pizzas,burgers hotdogs chips Sandwiches etc.All drinks are proper branded makes not just local ones and ice creams are good ones like magnums you get proper coca cola or diet coke cans as well.The food is very varied in the evening a good choice of salads and soups cooked meats and fish and themed evenings.As I said before it is a lovely friendly hotel.

Edited: 16 July 2014, 20:45
southampton, england
Level Contributor
126 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Coronas Playa

Thanks so much for your reply, we have now booked it to go on Sunday, less than 4 days!! The hotel we wanted sold out this morning before we booked. This looks good as an adult hotel... want to avoid childrenin busy school holidays. I am sure we will have a nice time just had no time to research it much and keen to fly from Bournemouth there wasn't a lot of choice. Looking forward to it now :)

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Coronas Playa

Oh that's great hope you have a lovely time.

southampton, england
Level Contributor
126 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Coronas Playa

I have just noticed the evening meal states long trousers for men. This is unusual for the buffet restaurant. Is that really the case or are smart shorts acceptable. My partner hates wearing long trousers!! :(

Thanks a lot, Sue

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
71 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Coronas Playa

We are here now. I'm posting from our balcony. It's definitely long trousers for men at dinner.

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise