We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa teguise night time

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Thornaby on Tees...
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Costa teguise night time

What's the weather like on a night ? I have a 18month old and wondering what type of jackets I should pack for her if any ? Fly 10th august 1 month today any recommendations of where to go on night with the little one ?

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa teguise night time

Was there in June and me and our 2 year old wore shorts and t-shirt every night so I'm sure you'll be fine in August. Saying that my wife insisted on wearing a jacket at night but she's a bit of a lightweight.

Thornaby on Tees...
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Costa teguise night time

Thank you for your advice il keep it in mind

Leeds
Level Contributor
676 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Costa teguise night time

You will be fine in August. Nice and warm.

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
8,751 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Costa teguise night time

It'll be warm enough at nights in August. We got back last week and it was a little breezy at nights but that was sitting in the bars down on the front by the beach. The men usually just had shorts and polo shirts on but the women all carried a cardigan and we put them on as the sun started to go down and it went a little cooler.

Dudley
Level Contributor
131 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Costa teguise night time

Our 4month old was in shorts and T-shirt/ light sweatshirt. Always had his blanket but he was fine in June. We took him into the square every night and there were lots of toddlers about having a great time

6. Re: Costa teguise night time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 03:15
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise