We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

submarine trip

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
submarine trip

Going to CT August 24 and my 9 yr old grandson has asked me about going on a submarine trip. Does anyone know how much it costs and is it suitable for a 9 yr old and a claustrophobic gran lol ? We r staying at Sands Beach.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,907 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: submarine trip

the submarine trip is in Puerto Calero and the website shows the costs, there is suppose to be 15% off if you book online

submarinesafaris.com/booking_lanzarote.php

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: submarine trip

Thanks Delboy,will check it out. How far is it from CT ?

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,907 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: submarine trip

not sure on distance but it's the other side of PdC for you

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,279 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: submarine trip

Hi, we did this trip first time we went to Lanzarote a few years ago and it is a great trip. When we went we had a few pick ups on the way and can't remember how long it took to get there but it's not that far and it is worth it. This is from someone who has a fear of water lol. Meant to say that we went from Costa Teguise too.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: submarine trip

Cheers,have checked website and will consider booking on line when we get there. Thanks.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: submarine trip

Thanks Hever,been to rancho texas with grandson and going again but he liked the look of the sub and he's all into wildlife so should be fun for him. Do u know what the water park is like ?

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,907 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: submarine trip

I think it's 20,000 leagues from Cost Teguise Hever lol

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,279 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: submarine trip

Lol Delboy ;)

Sorry Gerry, never been to the water park and from I've heard about it it's not that good.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: submarine trip

Lol:-) water park looked ok on line but guess they always show the best bits in ad. Have u stayed a t Sands Beach. I've stayed at Oceana and Nazaret which r both central to square but got really good deal at SB so booked it but it looks like a fair walk from the square.

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: submarine trip

from sands beach it should take you around 15/20 minutes tops to walk to the square and a nice flat walk.

we were quoted upwards of 50 euros each for the sub trip with transfers from CT direct from the people who run the trip when we were there Nov 2012 - that was at our reps meeting.

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise