We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mobility scooters.

1 post
Save Topic
mobility scooters.

we are in our late sixties going to c t on nov 20th for 2weeks. at the playa galleon . I will be hireing a mobility scooter for the holiday. is the p. g. suitable any one suggest a floor that would suit us.

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mobility scooters.

I would recommend you contact the hotel direct and explain the situation to them - they get great reviews so I would assume they will be very helpful.

Good choice of location by the way -you should find getting out and about very easy - enjoy.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mobility scooters.

You should find that the Galeon Playa suits your needs well. It has level access all round and if you are using a mobility scooter then a ground floor apartment may suit you best. They also have apartments in blocks 9 and 10 that have walk in showers with level access too if that makes life easier. The apartments are a good size so there is plenty of room for the scooter. Just email the apartments with your needs we've always found them very helpful. Any more questions just ask, we stayed this year for the 4th time and have already booked for next summer.

3. Re: mobility scooters.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise