We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

R2 Pajara Beach

Penrith, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
R2 Pajara Beach

I am staying at the R2 Pajara Beach in Jan 2014

We are looking having a relaxing holiday, but also want to see what the island has to offer.

What places of interest is there worth seeing, also is there anywhere close by that does sea fishing?

Is it also easy to get to other islands?

Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Hotel R2 Pajara Beach Hotel & Spa
Hotel R2 Pajara Beach...
1,493 Reviews
Fuerteventura, Spain
Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
5,190 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: R2 Pajara Beach

I don't know the local area, but you can get to Lanzarote very easily and quickly, once you get to the north of Fuerteventura. The crossing to Playa Blanca only takes around 30 minutes, but it's probably a couple of hours drive to get to Corralejo. So, a long day but I'm sure there are excursions available. The Timanfaya active volcano is certainly worth a trip; so is the enormous Sunday morning market at Teguise in the centre of Lanzarote. The scenery over there, with recent lava flows, amazingly well cared for vineyards and all-white houses, is well worth seeing.

Fred Olsen, Armas and Acciona all do ferries to other islands. I believe there's a very fast one to Gran Canaria nowadays. Then Binter and Islas Airways both do island-hopping flights from Puerto. They all have websites for timetables and prices. However, all except Lanzarote are really quite a way away, so you'll be taking a chunk out of your budget and out of your holiday to visit them. It's normally better to fly home from the other island.

Mentioned in this post
Lanzarote
Lanzarote
Canary Islands, Spain
Fuerteventura
Fuerteventura
Canary Islands, Spain
Playa Blanca
Playa Blanca
Lanzarote, Spain
Corralejo
Corralejo
Fuerteventura, Spain
Gran Canaria
Gran Canaria
Canary Islands, Spain
2. Re: R2 Pajara Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Costa Calma
Recent Conversations