We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water taxi

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Water taxi

We would like to visit Ibiza Old Town and Es Cana when we are in Playa d'en bossa this summer. I have been told we can get a water taxi to Es cana can anyone tell me if this is correct also are there buses into Ibiza Old Town from Playa d'en bossa thanks for your help.

Mentioned in this post
Ibiza
Ibiza
Balearic Islands, Spain
Playa d'en Bossa
Playa d'en Bossa
Ibiza, Spain
ibiza
Level Contributor
2,838 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water taxi

Es Cana is a long way from Playa den Bossa so you would probably need an excursion rather than a water taxi to even get close.

Any bus from Playa den Bossa will get you to Ibiza town, just try and get off at the end of Avenida Espana and walk from there to the old town.

Personally, I'd advise getting a taxi to the tunnel at the top of D'Alt Vila and walking down from there......

The tunnel leads down to the hotel Mirador.

Edited: 23 April 2011, 09:58
Mentioned in this post
Playa d'en Bossa
Playa d'en Bossa
Ibiza, Spain
Ibiza Town
Ibiza Town
Ibiza, Spain
Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,901 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water taxi

You can get the ferry from playa den bossa to ibiza town, the jetty is behind hotel Goletta, the boat is ideal for a visit to the old town. The number 14 bus runs into ibiza town, you need to get off as Bee states unless you will have a 10/15 minute walk back from the next stop. On wednesday market day you will be able to get a boat from ibiza town to es cana

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water taxi

Thanks very much for the quick replies its much appreciated .

Perth
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water taxi

Where do i get the Water Taxi from Play Den Bossa to Formentera. is there a pier or harbour

Mentioned in this post
Formentera
Formentera
Balearic Islands, Spain
Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,901 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Water taxi

just a pier located behind Hotel Goleta or alternatively alongside Hotel torre del Mar. It is supposed to be the site of a new Marina, but due to the credit crunch in Spain, this development not likely to happen

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
6. Re: Water taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 17:43