We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunbed prices

Paris, France
Level Contributor
295 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
sunbed prices

hi,

i go to spend 2 weeks in playa del bossa 6/13 till 6/24,does anybody

can tell me the price to rent a sun bed by day,is it expensive?i saw a topic,saying it's about 21 €?is it true?

thanks all for your replay

nice day

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,587 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: sunbed prices

a normal sunbed is subject to a maximum charge according to local council rules and sunbed concessions on pdb are just being awarded by san jose council so prices are not yet fixed but i imagine they will be around €6 ish (a guess)

however as soon as some cool bar comes along and puts a sheet or pillow on the sunbed it becomes 'special' and so they can pretty well charge as much as people are daft enough to pay.

mm

Paris, France
Level Contributor
295 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunbed prices

thank's to replay soon,and average price to eat,not expensive?:-))

ibiza
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,587 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: sunbed prices

less than in paris!

mm

Paris, France
Level Contributor
295 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sunbed prices

i hope

-:))

Paris, France
Level Contributor
295 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sunbed prices

and to eat how much?

ibiza
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,587 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: sunbed prices

it depends where and what you eat. you can get a 3 course set lunch for €10 a person or a dinner for €75 per person - like in any place there's an enormous differential.

mm

Paris, France
Level Contributor
295 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sunbed prices

i'm alone so i'm looking for a small restaurant,pizza,sphagetti,is it easy to rent a bycicle?it's my 3 times in Ibiza in San Antonio,this time Playa del Bossa

but i like very much Cala Bassa,from San Antonio is easy to go to calla bassa

but from playa del bossa??:-))

8. Re: sunbed prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2013, 10:21