We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bora Bora beach club are children allowed??

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Bora Bora beach club are children allowed??

We are coming to ibiza at the end of July and we'd love to visit Bora Bora beach bar in the late afternoon early evening (just before it really gets going).

But we've got 2 teens with us, 12 and nearly 14 yrs old. Would we be welcome along that stretch of beach where Bora Bora, to be able to sit down and have a drink, or do they not like kids there?

I know i can't go to any of the clubs over there, so this would be the next best thing (being the old skool raver that I am!!)

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bora Bora beach club are children allowed??

it's a public beach and the sunbeds do not belong to bora bora. the only connection the bar has with the beach is that its music can be heard on it, so yes, your kids will be able to sit on the beach with a drink or snack - why not take a picnic?

mm

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bora Bora beach club are children allowed??

Ooh excellent news Thank you! :)

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,901 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bora Bora beach club are children allowed??

You can even hear the music in the sea, no way you can get away from it if in the area. Number 14 bus stops at the top of the road leading down to Bora Bora

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bora Bora beach club are children allowed??

Cheers.

Can't wait to relive my youth! :)

(all under the disproving glare of my teenagers!)

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,901 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bora Bora beach club are children allowed??

Been their and got the t shirt, now under the glare of the grand children, my partners mother still asks when am I going to grow up, little chance of this happening.

dorset
Level Contributor
295 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bora Bora beach club are children allowed??

Just hope you have got plenty of money claire, me and my girlfriend popped into bora bora , about eight years ago now , and paid ELEVEN euros for two bacardi breezers , christ knows what they cost now , we still remember bora bora , now , and often talk about it .

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bora Bora beach club are children allowed??

Not to worry I'm known for my great packed lunches which include a beer or two!

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bora Bora beach club are children allowed??

I was too busy raving in the UK the 90's, I missed out on the Ibiza beach/club thingy. (watched Kevin and Perry Go large! to make up for it! LOL)

Theres no way i could afford any of the clubs over there (Pacha sounds good tho!)

So this will be a good, al be it slightly more sedate, alternative I think.

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,990 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bora Bora beach club are children allowed??

hmmm. let's think about this. it costs an arm and a leg to get into pacha, you have to sell your body to get into vip, and the drinks prices are in the stratosphere.

meanwhile, bora bora is free, you can take your own six pack and put your towel on the sand, and most of the extras in pirates of the caribbean were recruited in there.

which do you think will be more sedate?

mm

dorset
Level Contributor
295 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bora Bora beach club are children allowed??

Give me a night , sat outside "unos" anyday , roll on may !! .