We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Hotel Group Loyalty Rewards

Which Playa d'en Bossa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
Level Contributor
18 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Fiesta Hotel Group Loyalty Rewards

We have stayed at the palladium palace twice and due to stay a third in September-after which, we will have 42 points on our loyalty card.

Just wondering does anyone know where I could find a list of what I can spend these points on?

Thanks a million

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiesta Hotel Group Loyalty Rewards

I've always found a list at the hotels themselves. I don't think the Fiesta website has any such information. We used ours once for a late check out room and had enough two years ago for 100 euros worth of drinks. As we were not all-inclusive, it certainly helped our budget! Otherwise you could always save them up for a free week but I don't know if this has changed.

dublin
Level Contributor
18 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiesta Hotel Group Loyalty Rewards

Thanks a million for the rePly. We were going to save up for the free week but do you need 98 points per couple or per person I wonder??

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiesta Hotel Group Loyalty Rewards

Now that I wouldn't know. The strange thing is that two years ago we were told we had to use up all our points as they were finishing the scheme, hence the 100 euros drinks spend, but last year they seemed to be awarding points again, something I need to take up with them as I have no record of last year's points!

dublin
Level Contributor
18 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fiesta Hotel Group Loyalty Rewards

I'll be there in September so if I find out I'll post them onto this thread for you. Just don't know if we will need close to 200 to get a free week. If that's the case I'd just use the 14 points for late checkout

Thanks again

Lancs, UK
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Fiesta Hotel Group Loyalty Rewards

Librarianne / lynch6

Sorry to latch on to your posts but I too am struggling to find out anything useful re the loyalty programme. Any chance of a link to where you found the 14 points for late check-out? I appear to have 120 points for a 2 week stay for 2 but cannot find how to earn / spend the points.

Thanks

yorkshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fiesta Hotel Group Loyalty Rewards

have been saving these points up from our last 5 holidays at Fiesta Tanit, Cala Gracio,Ibiza, and had enough to use for a free week, but when we checked out last week and asked for the points for that stay, reception told us the scheme had finished and to contact head office via the fiesta website to ask any questions about redemming points!

We wish we had used them over the years if they are now worthless. This topic has reminded me to get on to them!

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fiesta Hotel Group Loyalty Rewards

In that case, I'm glad I got my 100 euros worth of drinks when I did!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fiesta Hotel Group Loyalty Rewards

Just read your post re loyalty points. I have been using Fiesta hotels for over twenty years and in the past have had two free holidays 98 points required per person for a week. You actually need to take 7 two week holidays to earn enough points for a free week ( 1 point per person for each night stayed). Last year when I was at the Palladium Palace (last two weeks in June) I still received my points and am hoping to receive them again this year as we will then once again have 198 points for a free week for 2 people. I don't know how brush52 from Lancs said they had 120 points after a two week stay!!!!!!!!!!

South Yorkshire...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Fiesta Hotel Group Loyalty Rewards

Hi just seen your comments on Fiesta Loyalty Rewards.

I also have loyalty points which I have collected over the years, the latest was June 2012.

I emailed Fiesta Group regarding the points and they sent me a list of what you could use them for and what worth they have.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Par, United Kingdom
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fiesta Hotel Group Loyalty Rewards

Having just got back from Ibiza, I can confirm that Fiesta Points are still given. Who do I e-mail to find out what they are worth & how do I trade them in ie for a free holiday, drinks etc?