We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Algarb Worry?!!!!

Hampshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Algarb Worry?!!!!

We are booked to go here in a few weeks and have just read the latest review on trip advisor about this hotel. Apparently the guest's room was broken into and the safe also but without being tampered with. We are more than a little bit worried to read about this and would like some feedback as to whether anybody else has had any problems like this with this hotel? We had already checked out this hotel on Trip Advisor before we booked and thought it looked good, nice location etc. but this new review is very worrying?!

WILTSHIRE
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Algarb Worry?!!!!

We went sept 2011 and had no issues at all, infact booked again for 2013 . The safe we had wouldn't actually work if I remember correctly, we gave up trying to get them to fix it. Luckily no

incidents but to be fair we took cash cards etc with us whenever left for long periods of time

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Algarb Worry?!!!!

Hi

I am going to ibiza on 9th oct with my wife and staying at algarb, have you already been there sunshine5375, let me know how it went...thanks

Hampshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Algarb Worry?!!!!

Hello Sumit 31. We going in October ourselves so will be there when you are. We are sure we will enjoy ourselves as we booked this hotel due to its location right on the beach and we are also all inclusive. We just worried about the isolated incident which we read on trip advisor review about the hotel. Looking forward to time away from work and relaxing. We hope you have a lovely holiday too.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Algarb Worry?!!!!

Yup...looking foward to time away from work and british weather...fingers crossed.. ;o) have fun..

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Algarb Worry?!!!!

Hi Im stayin here from october 11th for one week with my husnabd and son, we were looking for just a last minute cheap holiday and this looked rather good for the price, never been to ibiza and i know it is known for the partying but thought with it being october it wouldnt be as wild and heard play d'en bossa is a lovely place to go. i mean i dont mind it being loud etc but was wondering is there much we can do with our son who is 5 also does anyone know what the weather will be like at this time

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Algarb Worry?!!!!

Hi Im stayin here from october 11th for one week with my husnabd and son, we were looking for just a last minute cheap holiday and this looked rather good for the price, never been to ibiza and i know it is known for the partying but thought with it being october it wouldnt be as wild, i mean i dont mind it being loud etc but was wondering is there much we can do with our son who is 5.

7. Re: Hotel Algarb Worry?!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa d'en Bossa