We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa d'en Bossa Vs San Anton

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
415 posts
157 reviews
Save Topic
Playa d'en Bossa Vs San Anton

26 year old male traveling to ibiza for several nights in early sept, looking to meet females and young party people in general, seems people say san anton is easier to meet girls and for younger party atmosphere and playa is more for older music snobs, as I love house music and plan on spending at least thurs at amnesia for cream I want to be around people who are not just out to stare at a dj... I have never been to Ibiza and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,865 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa d'en Bossa Vs San Anton

It doesn't matter where you stay,Amnesia is midway between the two places you are thinking of anyway.

Sorry to pee on your parade,but Cream will have lots of people staring at the DJ...if they can get any sort of view that is.

2. Re: Playa d'en Bossa Vs San Anton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa d'en Bossa