We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Children in garbi spa?

Canterbury, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Children in garbi spa?

It's my brothers wedding in June and I've booked my parents and niece into Garbi spa hotel. It allowed me to book it and even had the option to put her age in? Upon closer inspection the paperwork that was emailed to me states at the bottom, please note that from November 2012 this hotel becomes adults only !!!!!!!! It doesn't say this anywhere else on the website? Can anyone help?

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,614 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Children in garbi spa?

Would suggest you contact hotel direct. have to say as one of my watering holes in PDB thought had been adult only for a while. Cant remember seeing any children there in either the restaurant or the pool.

2. Re: Children in garbi spa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Playa d'en Bossa
Recent Conversations