We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdryer at Hotel Garbi

england
Level Contributor
260 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Hairdryer at Hotel Garbi

Can anyone tell me if there are hairdryers in the rooms at Hotel Garbi please? Also we will arrive about lunchtime on 4/5, any recommendations for a nice lunch not too far away from the hotel please? thanks Jan

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,459 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hairdryer at Hotel Garbi

Especially on a week end lunch time Casa manolo would be the place for me to eat. 10 minutes walk.

Turn right out of hotel front door, right to the front at hotel Algarb, and then left on the paseo, is just before the ferry jetty.

Right on the front, will be full of locals at lunch time, manolo and his staff will look after you.

Keep the seats warm for us, we will be back later in the month.

Of course you could go for Sublimotion at the Hard Rock Hotel, which is offering 20 courses for modest cost of £1235 each, a cheap way to start of the holiday, about 20 minutes walk from the garbi.

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,865 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hairdryer at Hotel Garbi

....and yes,they do have hairdryers.

england
Level Contributor
260 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hairdryer at Hotel Garbi

thanks for replies! Ian, will go to Hard Rock Hotel every day if its that cheap!!! do people really pay that kind of price.Casa Manolo sounds good.

a bit more space in my case for clothes if i dont have to take hairdrier! only taking hand luggage! Janx

Breda, The...
Level Contributor
2,173 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hairdryer at Hotel Garbi

The hairdryer i only try to use it once, terrible.

I bought one for 10 euros a small travel size.

england
Level Contributor
260 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hairdryer at Hotel Garbi

ah now jojobreda, you have thrown the cat amongst the pigeons! do i squeeze my travel one in then. i dont want to style my hair, just dry it then i use GHD's.what do you think? Janx

Breda, The...
Level Contributor
2,173 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hairdryer at Hotel Garbi

Yes take it with you

england
Level Contributor
260 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hairdryer at Hotel Garbi

the haidrier will go in then ,7 more sleeps to go!!! Janx

Breda, The...
Level Contributor
2,173 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hairdryer at Hotel Garbi

Enjoy

9. Re: Hairdryer at Hotel Garbi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Playa d'en Bossa