We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What does a VIP table for 2 mean (really)?

Which Playa d'en Bossa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
1 post
Save Topic
What does a VIP table for 2 mean (really)?

I have seen many clubs on the Ibiza travel guide post prices for vip tables available for 2 people. What if your group is larger than two? Does the price increase? Do you then have to purchase a more expensive vip package?

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
150 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What does a VIP table for 2 mean (really)?

Yes, it depends where, but if there are more than 2 of you, I imagine you have to pay more. I did a VIP table for 2 once at Pacha, a couple years ago and it cost around 300-400 eur. Then we met some other people in Ibiza and made friends and it happened that they had a VIP table at Pacha at the same night. So we thought we would be able to hang out with them. But it turned out that the VIP area was roped off into sections and the bouncers would not let us leave our small section (in the very back of the club) to go to their section ( a couple rows ahead of us) to hang out with our new friends - even though we all purchased bottle service and paid for a VIP table. It was ridiculous, like we were caged up, instead of being VIPs.. such a scam. Not to mention the 300-400 eur was only enough to get for one bottle of champagne (normally worth 40 eur).

2. Re: What does a VIP table for 2 mean (really)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 06:16