We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice needed please

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Advice needed please

I am having a hard time deciding between 3 choices of accomodation and the reviews arent helping. They are Cristian/Tenerife Sur, Aguamar Apartments and Princesa Dacil. Any definitve help would be appreciated. The only thing i do know is their location from a map.

Also can you assure me there is a reasonable amount of bars to go to and that it is fairly lively. I dont want to go to the much lively neighbouring resort but i do like to get out in the evenings.

Thanks for any help.

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice needed please

is it los cris you want to be ... there is the other side of PDLA away from the noisy side but with plenty of nightlife and restaurants that us oldies (just 40 ish like) bouganville playa & guayamina princess spring to mind..

sorry to put more spokes in your wheel

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,921 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice needed please

Although I stayed "between" Los Christianos and Playa De Los Americas in a place called Las Vistas beach. I prefered Los Christianos. Its not a big resort and is very easy to get around. There are some very good Irish Bars and I liked the shopping area.

Mentioned in this post
Los Christianos
Los Christianos
43 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice needed please

Hi Keith

My sister-in-law stayed at Princess Dacil in October and her reports are not good. They're not very good on T.A. either.

Aguamar apartments seem to be well recommended though.

Yes - plenty of nice bars and entertainment too in Los Cristianos. You won't be stuck for somewhere to go.

Edited: 19 January 2010, 20:11
Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advice needed please

Thank you all for your help.

North East England...
Level Contributor
754 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Advice needed please

Hi keith,

Stayed at the Tenerife Sur twice on our first hols to tenerife a few years ago, best accom out of those you mention...Nightlife?Too quiet in our opinion... we're in our 40's and prefer PDLA, Adeje/Torviscas end...

North East England...
Level Contributor
754 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Advice needed please

Hi keith,

Stayed at the Tenerife Sur twice on our first hols to tenerife a few years ago, best accom out of those you mention...Nightlife?Too quiet in our opinion... we're in our 40's and prefer PDLA, Adeje/Torviscas end...

7. Re: Advice needed please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2010, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos