We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

los cristianos

somewhere in the UK
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
los cristianos

its about 7 year since we were in tenerife we will be staying in los cristianos i just wondered about any changes over the years good/bad.

we went to a carvery really enjoyed the meal but i have no idea where it was or if its still open.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: los cristianos

There has been a lot of building in LC and PdlA in the past few years. In PdlA very much for the better with widespread pedestrianisation. If you can say where in LC you stayed others may be able to provide more specific answers.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: los cristianos

can any one tell me what the reveron apartments are like just looking for a cheap weeks hol, as long as they r clean and in a nice spot we like where castle harbour apartments are , is the reveron apts any where near these.

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
403 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: los cristianos

We stayed at the reveron apts about five years ago. As you walk along the seafront towards the arona gran hotel, turn away from the seafront and they are a short walk up hill. Opposite the atlantida appts I think.

Reveron apts were very clean, quite a small complex, small pool on the roof. We had a one bedroomed apt, with balcony. From what I can remember the studios do not have balaconies, so bear this in mind if its an issue for you.

We were not keen on the pool area, but we prefer the beach in any case.

If you are reasonably fit, can manage the walk, and the deal is good - I would recommend.

east coast
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: los cristianos

Much as linconshire has said ,though i stayed last early on last year and to add to Lincs comments ,very clean ,great staff polite and helpful ,the area is nice and also whilst i stayed no noise ,have great time

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: los cristianos

thanks every one great help, looking to book 4 april

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: los cristianos

booked 4 1st week in may going to castle harbour apartmentsgot a good deal, flying with viking bit unsure of them but got a very good deal, not been tenerife in may befor wat weather can we expect to get.

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: los cristianos

May is usually a good month and in the first week, I would say that, in the South, you should expect temps anywhere between 25 -30 during the day and around 20-22 in the evening and at night. There is the possibility that you might have a couple of days cloud but it will still be very warm and pleasant.

Enjoy your holiday.

Nelly

8. Re: los cristianos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos
Recent Conversations