We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Mirador Apartments

Guernsey
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
El Mirador Apartments

Hi everyone, my husband have stayed twice over the last 12mths at El Mirador Apartments, which are situated in Oasis del sur in Los Cristianos in Tenerife. They are lovely apartments and facilities are great. All round complex are loads of restaurants and bars to eat and drink. They have a strict rule on noise (none after 11pm and before 8am). We love it there and are planning our next trip for next year for 2wks this time. There is a supermarket and excurision shop right across the road, and Summernites Bar and Bistro is on the outside of the complex and have cabaret and karaoke and do good food and really cheap. 3courses for 9euros. Only 5mins walk to seafront and you can walk for miles round coast, through las americas and further. There is also a taxi stand just up from the main entrance of the complex and prices are reasonable. Recommend staying here, it is nice and quiet but thats how we like it.

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Mirador Apartments

You are right Mazzymoo, these apartments are very nice. Quiet and peaceful inside the apartment areas (and no fighting for sunbeds or being squashed like sardines as you are in the busier places - one of my pet hates about busy places). This is because a lot of the apartments are privately owned and a lot of the owners don't let them out.

But as you say you have a number of restaurants and bars just outside and also its a nice stroll into the town centre without too much of a climb back up again.

Hope you enjoy your next visit.

Nelly

West Midlands
Level Contributor
102 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Mirador Apartments

Hi Mazzymoo

My wife and I stay regularly in the area and are considering El Mirador for the Xmas/ New Year. I looked at various web sites where owners are letting but didn't know which block is the best to stay in. We like plenty of sun in the late afternoon and like our privacy so any help would be great

Thanks

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Mirador Apartments

Hi Holsrus,

We stayed in an apartment which I believe would be ideal for you. If I remember rightly it was D201. We booked it through Owners Direct. I haven't got time tonight but will have a look for it for you when I do. For privacy you definitely want a penthouse and the roof terraces at the top are the most private.

Nelly

West Midlands
Level Contributor
102 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Mirador Apartments

Hi Nellyb

Thanks for that

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
81 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Mirador Apartments

hi we are staying at El Mirador in june / july after having it recommended to us, we booked through owners direct. it will be my first time in tenerife so we are really looking forward to a week in the sun.

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El Mirador Apartments

Holsrus,

Good news and bad news I am afraid.

The good news is that I found the apartment we stayed in (which looks like it has been refurbished in the last couple of years)

This is it D201

www.ownersdirect.co.uk/canaries/C1202.htm

An alternative for a private rooftop terrace could be this one M212

www.ownersdirect.co.uk/canaries/c1161.htm

The bad news is they are both already booked for xmas/new year this year.

I have a copy of a layout plan showing the different blocks which I could email you if you pm me your email address.

Nelly

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: El Mirador Apartments

We have booked to stay at this complex for the xmas/new year period this year so am really pleased to read this review.

Thank you for all the info.

8. Re: El Mirador Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2013, 00:30
cumbria
Level Contributor
24 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: El Mirador Apartments

Hi there

If you ahve not already booked for Xmas you maybe struggling as my apt has been booked since nov 2009 for xmas 2010

if you get a penthouse then you will have sun all day if not on the lower balcony certainly on the roof

judith

Level Contributor
15 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: El Mirador Apartments

Hi,

I am staying at the El Mirador next week. I see there are plenty restaurants and bars close by but does anyone have any particular recommendations?

Many Thanks

ST

Edited: 30 May 2010, 16:39
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos
Recent Conversations