We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating out PDLA and LC

Suffolk
Level Contributor
159 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Eating out PDLA and LC

In June I'm staying at the Marylanza hotel which is between both PDLA and LC and I am B&B so will be eating out most nights. I'm tryin to do a little research which isnt going well. I've been looking at top restaurants on here tripadviser and then trying to find them on Google maps so I know where to go when Im in Tenerife. However the locations and top restaurants are all random and I would like some decent info.

So I would like you to name your top 5 restaurants from either PDLA or LC and there rough location. And I'm into most food tastes so name away.

Nantwich
Level Contributor
717 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating out PDLA and LC

Why not go onto restaurants on left hand of page find lots of info on this site. Hope this helps, come back if not.

Suffolk
Level Contributor
159 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating out PDLA and LC

No thats what I'm saying. I cant trust Trip advisor because locations are all wrong and some dont even seem to be restaurants.

dublin
Level Contributor
350 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Eating out PDLA and LC

The Vista Sur between pdla and los cristianos. The Vista Sur is great look it up on trip advisor.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,750 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eating out PDLA and LC

My top five would be "The original Bistro" (not to be confused with "The Bistro") Small but have a great menu all freshly cooked.It is a bit complicated to describe location but roughly it,s off main square in LC. Definately need to book.

Tappanyaki in the Safari centre in PDLA (book a few days in advance)

La Rana for lovely Spanish food.in LC in Park Santiago 5.

Sal Negra Tapas Bar in LC (Restaurants overlooking promenade) great food and service and beatifull sunsets.

For a special as it is expensive we like Pascal's french Restaurant in LC.Again it is complicated to describe, address is Lucilia barrios 1.It took us ages to find it but we allways have a look during the day so we know where we're going. But there are so many good restaurants you'll be spoilt for choice.These are just the one;s we allways make a point of returning to.Enjoy!

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,090 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eating out PDLA and LC

Hi again WHITEyy118 ,two of my favouries in your area ,right out of the hotel over the new roundabout so not sure where you cross ,go straight down the hill from Columbus hotel ,aas you go down on the right Theres THE BALCONAN (think thats how its spelt ) a fantstic Lebonese Restraunt ,down to the bottom of the hill on the left side just before Colon apts is MAMMA ROSAS italian again really good food,there are many restraunts down that hill ,AVDA SANTIAGO PUIG is the name of the road .

Thank god for magnifying glasses the names are so small on this street map !!!!

If you venture down to the sunday market in LOS CRIS ,the OLIVE GROVE near the Arona Gran Hotel on the sea front walk into LOS CRIS does a fantastic roast dinner ,very basic in looks and decor but the food was great .If your a burger fan they do speciality ones so big they have to be held together with a kebab skewer ,before you order check out the 3 course meals works out cheaper than ordering items separately and still the same size portions .

Again ,have a great time ,lucky you

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Eating out PDLA and LC

Agree with LA, Co. Antrim - the Original Bistro is always good.

It's up the wee alleyway near Burger King, opposite a pub (forget the name of the pub).

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Eating out PDLA and LC

If you go the frequently asked questions at the top of this page and choose no. 6, it will give you list of places to eat that have been compiled by Aquilas and many other people and is independent of TA

Suffolk
Level Contributor
159 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Eating out PDLA and LC

Thank you for your replies. Is booking your table essential? Im going in JUne so I assume it will be a busy time but what times o most restaurants get busy? I will try most of your recommendations though.

As for the post above I may stupid but I cant see what your writing about. Maybe include a link?

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,750 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Eating out PDLA and LC

The restaurants I suggested The Original Bistro and The tappanyaki are allways very busy so you would need to book in advance.The site Mark is talking about is at the beginning of the forum page.It says "Faq " and it's highlighted in purple and if you click on 6 .It gives loads of restaurants with their locations. very infomitave I didn't know it was there either .thanks Mark!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,542 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Eating out PDLA and LC

Hi whiteyy

Here is the link that Mark was referring to tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187479-i153-k26…

I would also go along with most of the suggestions above, but choose to stay away from those in the Safari Centre purely because I think they are over-priced. In the areas you have mentioned my choice would also be the more authentic restauants in the San Telmo area.. You can see it on this map tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.… Map Ref E9. That is the main road not the beach front.

I am also giving you a Google link which should open at this area http://tinyurl.com/yg83mv5 You need to ´walk´ to the right and the restaurants and bars are on the left hand side of the road, starting at the Slow Boat. There are a couple on the right but I haven´t tried these.

Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos
Recent Conversations