We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restraunt recommendations please,near castle harbour

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
428 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
restraunt recommendations please,near castle harbour

staying at castle harbour and was wanting to know are the any good restraunts close by ti it as opposed to going to beach area,thanks

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restraunt recommendations please,near castle harbour

We visited friends there this year and went to a great Italian Just 5 minutes down the hill from the Apartments.Unfortunately I can't remember the name! But to answer your query yes there are quite a lot of restaurants nearby,you will definately get by without going into the centre. If it's any help the Italian Restaurant had outside and inside sitting area with check tablecloths!! Enjoy your holiday.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,090 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restraunt recommendations please,near castle harbour

If I was in Los Cristianos, I'd be off to my favourite restaurant, Fortunas near the church, been going there for 20 odd years now, still does the best steaks in town. It's not far from Castle Harbour and well worth going to.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,529 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restraunt recommendations please,near castle harbour

LCA might be referring to Bianco's (a better known branch being in the Safari Centre), or Little Italy, both very good. I would also recommend in the vicinity, the Oyster Catcher and for pub grub O'Jangles both close to Paradise Park Hotel.

If you take Markpools recommendation (I agree with it) you could also try Le Bistrot D'Alain or a little further the Original Bistro.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restraunt recommendations please,near castle harbour

Aguilas ,The Italian I'm referring to was on the left hand side as you go down the hill? It's annoying me that I can't remember the name as it was one of the best meals we've had in Tenerife and it was also quite reasonable.we have eaten in Bianco's in the Safari centre and it is good but much more expensive.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,529 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restraunt recommendations please,near castle harbour

LCAntrim - Don´t get annoyed - look at this post I think it might answer your question, Can´t say I know it but it sounds as if it is close to where you were describing. Post 7.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g230096-i1022-k3…

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restraunt recommendations please,near castle harbour

Yes Aguilas I'm sure thats it -Aaltos ! I looked at a google map and that definately was where it was.It has a great atmosphere and was packed when we were there. I had chicken with the most georgous mushroom sauce and the others all had steaks and everyone was very impressed. It's a bit out of the way if you're not staying in that area but we'll definately try it when we're back next January.

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
428 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: restraunt recommendations please,near castle harbour

thanks

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
690 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: restraunt recommendations please,near castle harbour

sounds like the restaurant you are talking about is Aalto next to taylors bianco is ok but too expensive

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: restraunt recommendations please,near castle harbour

I though Aalto wasn't there anymore and is now Locanda.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
690 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: restraunt recommendations please,near castle harbour

you are correct they are both run by the same company I just call it Aalto for convenience unfortunately next year we are staying in el Camison so it will be a trek to Aalto but well worth it

Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos