We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening entertainment for family

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
Level Contributor
254 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Evening entertainment for family

Have not been to LC for many years and will be heading there from 15-22 December with hubby and 2 16 year old lads. Any specific suggestions for evening entertainment that would tick all our boxes in the LC area would be greatly appreciated

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening entertainment for family

Hi there.

Have a look into the 'Rock story' show just outside Los Cristianos.

It is in Exit palace which is just behind Siam park.

It is an incredable show thatyou will be glued to.

They do Abba, Pink Floyd and Queen tributes with many twists that will make you say 'WOW'.

My boyfriend is a musician in the show and i have seen it many times and i still love it as much as i did the 1st time, maybe even more if im honest.

It is something different to your karoke bars or the Elvis impersonators.

it is well worth a look and you will have a great night, guaranteed.

It starts at 9.30pm until 12.30am so it will give you the chance to have dinner etc before.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,536 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evening entertainment for family

You could take a walk/taxi/bus down to Playa de Las Americas ,Have a night at VIVOS ,they are geared towards families .They have a fantastic singer on called Marc Craig upto date stuff ,Rocky who does the big diva songs and A.S and Marlow reggae soul stuff .........if the boys ,sorry,young men get a bit bored theres a great crazy golf above ,that area is set out in the theme of pirates of the Caribbean ..............

Nearby is Leonardos who also have entertainment on ,not as good now imo that they no longer have the fantastic Wildboyz on ,but they do have a copycat act of the wildboyz on .Leonardos are also geared towards the family .Both venues are quite near Starcos and Veronicas areas of entertainment but are nothing like the problomatic bars in that area .

Divine soul also quite nearby has now dropped its Techno image (i have read) thank goodness and gone back to what it was really good at ,but as this was after my last visit i cant advise who is on .

As for entertainment in the LC area i cant help .Hope you have a fantastic time

canary islands spain
Level Contributor
84 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evening entertainment for family

come on oneleg leave leonardos alone, Smashed are two great guys- I have seen them often and (they are brill) they are very different to any other act, loads of humour live music and just general all round great entertainment.. I also think Marc craig is a great singer in vivo also worth a visit, i also have seen him many times. there is an amazing choice of entertainment and IMO no other holiday destination offers any thing near as good quality. that is why i love the island of tenerife. i holiday in tenerife 3 or 4 times a year - i love it!! where ever area you are staying in the choiceof what to do is great.

come on lets leave Smashed alone - whats your vendetta?? they just seem like 2 guys earning a living????

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,060 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evening entertainment for family

Just come back from Tenerife and had a night in Leonardos, and i have to say that i'm not a fan of Smashed, not saying that the lads are not nice lads, but there is just not the class of entertainment there, that there used to be.

Divine soul brill as ever and at 15 euros for 5 drinks well worth it, much better than watching joe at brahams and liste and paying there prices.

Edited: 15 November 2010, 23:58
cornwall
Level Contributor
2,023 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Evening entertainment for family

Dear onelegnofeet, thanks for that . We are staying at P.S.IV in jan, i shall be making notes of your suggestions, sounds like my boys will love all of that. Are all the venues walking distance from P.S IV?

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,536 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Evening entertainment for family

No vendetta Teny just an honest opinion ,if you ever saw the Wildboyz at Leonardos imo Smashed are very much the same but not as good ,Sitting in the Travellers Rest in september you could hear smashed and the amountof times i have seen the Wildboyz i could tell you what Smashed were going to sing next .Nothing at all wrong with Leonardos staff or management ,must admit though never liked it once they put up that pillar in the middle as imo it spoils a lot of the view .Its sad really because i am not the only one who has noticed ,many people have said once the Boyz left the originality went out the door .,which you can/ could read the comments on facebook

You asked why ? so i had to answer honestley

wales
Level Contributor
254 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Evening entertainment for family

ok thanks all for your suggestions, any other in Los Cristianos itself would be greatly appreciated

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Evening entertainment for family

Where about in Los Cristianos are you staying and we can give you specific advice to that area?

Nelly

Nottingham
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Evening entertainment for family

Thank you Lenny9 for your interesting post. We are going to Tenerife on 12th December for 3 weeks. I was really pleased to learn that Divine Soul has gone back to their original format and can't wait to go. You mentioned in your post about Joe singing at the Brahms, does he sing there as well now?

10. Re: Evening entertainment for family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2011, 06:41
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos
Recent Conversations