We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundromats and WiFi

UK
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Laundromats and WiFi

Some more info please folks.

Anyone know of bars that provide WiFfi? I've signed up to the new WiFi Mundo service but don't know if it's up and running yet, or even where the hot-spots will be.

Other thing, laundries you can youse yourself. Anyone know of any locations? Timeshare property outlets tend to be pretty expensive!

Ta!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
739 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundromats and WiFi

lots of bars in L.C have free WiFi but be very careful ,to their shame some british run bars charge for this service,most Spanish places don,t, as for laundrettes there are many around town we use one in El Camison, and Im sure there is one near the petrol stations in town

UK
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundromats and WiFi

Thanks for the response.

Yep, Brits rip us off at home and rip us off elsewhere. We were in Lanzarotte the previous Christmas ago when a lot of flights got cancelled. Despite eating out prices being escalated because there were less people out there, when the word went around that several flights had been cancelled, the prices jumped again! When our flight was cancelled at short notice just before we were meant to leave for the airport (Squeasyjet of course) we needed a further week to stay before they would fly us back and the timeshare place we had been staying at simply took €350 off us for the thrill of it I think!

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundromats and WiFi

A few of the Macdonalds (yuk!) offer free wifi ,both LC and Los Cris .In PDLA if your out and about Leonardos to have wifi area ..................though if you sit next door at The Travellers rest you can pick it up too,many a prefered option for some as the Travellers has a quieter atmosphere and drinks are a bit cheaper

UK
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundromats and WiFi

Thanks one, good tip. I've only ever been to McDs twice in my life! Prefer places where food is served with alcohol!

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Laundromats and WiFi

Ojosazules:

Whereabouts round town? I haven't seen any.

6. Re: Laundromats and WiFi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2016, 17:30
7. Re: Laundromats and WiFi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2012, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos