We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

junior suite?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
junior suite?

Hey

We have just booked to stay here for 10 nights at the start of July and wondered if anyone has stayed in a junior suite before? And any recommendations for when we are there?

north west england
Level Contributor
3,151 posts
431 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: junior suite?

You havnt said which hotel your suite is in.

It'll also help if you said what recommendations you're looking for.

Edited: 03 March 2011, 22:30
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: junior suite?

Ha what a donut! We are staying at paradise park in Los christianos. Has anyone stayed there before, what is the food like and how far to Los christianos centre and playa de las Americas?

aberdeen
Level Contributor
151 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: junior suite?

We've stayed at the paradie park 3 times 1 of which was in a junior suite. It was great, and would recomend it. if you have any specific questions about it get back to me. This was before the hotel's recent renovations so not sure if the rooms will have changed.

I can also recommend heaps of stuff for you to do whilst in Tenerife, there is so much to do. Have you been before? What do you like to do on holiday?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: junior suite?

ah thats great, yes i have been before but it was years ago!

We are wanting to go out and about and do stuff whikst we are there, are there any good adventure like trips to do? waterparks? oh and nightlife? :-)

5. Re: junior suite?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 16:19
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos