We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

loro park

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle on tyne
Level Contributor
21 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
loro park

We were in Tenerife a few years ago in Adeje and booked on line before we arrived for a trip to Loro Park. We were picked up at the hotel early morning and brought back to the hotel late afternoon,. I cannot remember the name of the company I booked with unfortunately can anyone advise.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: loro park

Hi

If it was a few years back it COULD have been Tenerifesunshine that you booked with, it seems the situation these days that due to some restrictions they are no longer offering the trip now.

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

newcastle on tyne
Level Contributor
21 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: loro park

Thank you so much have just had a look at their site and tried to speak on live chat with no success but noted on their site no mention of Loro Park. Do you have any other suggestions??

Thanks

Level Contributor
236 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: loro park

We were at loro park on Sunday! Absolute brilliant place and we loved it,

We booked it when we were there but found Thomas cook to be very expensive, we used a company called atlantico excursions for a few trips and they were fantastic and cheap. Loro park cost us 34 euros each for ticket and travel as opposed to 55 that Thomas cook wanted

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: loro park

Hi Cassie

Thye only suggestions I can make is either to book the tickets in advance with someone like Attractiontix {link below} or if not why not {although it would be a long day} use the buses. The number 343 would take you direct to Puerto then it is either a 20/25 min stroll or get a taxi to Loro Parque at least that way you would not be trapped by any coach times for your return journey. You may find with Tenerifesunshine that the office may not open until after 9/9.30 am so you could try later. Do remember though the trip ewac way will be around 2 hours

www.attractiontix.co.uk/loro-parque.aspx…

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,095 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: loro park

I doubt you will find any excursion company on the island who sells tickets ( hope I am wrong and someone says they do). It seems that Siam/Loro offer no discounts to excursion shops which is how they make a little money, so there is no incentive for them to sell. You can buy your tickets from the official website or from Attractiontix.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

newcastle on tyne
Level Contributor
21 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: loro park

thanks so much to everyone for their help will look at all your suggestions.

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: loro park

I booked my tickets aslo quad biking from behind the Safari centre can't remember name of shop soz's infront of hotel Vulcano.

newcastle on tyne
Level Contributor
21 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: loro park

thanks finney were they for transport as well as entrance to loro park?

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,877 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: loro park

Hi, Loro Parque is a great day out for all ages, once in all the shows are free. I like the penguins best, and it really does snow!! You can book on line from their English web site, or on the door.

The local buses are very good, and use the motorway as does any coach. The advantage is that you can stay as long as you like, and see something of Puerto at the same time.

newcastle on tyne
Level Contributor
21 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: loro park

Thanks Rickybear but someone told me it takes longer in the local bus and it doesn't take you to the park and I am not confident of finding it. Would prefer it to be organised. It is an age thing!!

Maureen

Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos