We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H10 Big Sur

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
gosport
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
H10 Big Sur

hi all new to the forum thinking of boking for teneriffe next 2013, was looking at the H 10 Big sur in los cristanos, any information would be welcome, we are going half board ??, how far to the beach ?? thanks

Rugeley, United...
Level Contributor
425 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H10 Big Sur

Try looking at the holiday review page,loads of good reviews.

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H10 Big Sur

We used to walk past that hotel every evening . It has a gate out onto the walkway along the coast not too far away from the beach in los Cristianos and just a little further through the tunnel is a lovely beach called las Vistas . Some evenings we could hear great music coming from the hotel . It is very near our favourite ice cream shop La Golosa :) and a stone throw away from all the restaurants and bars in a quiet area .

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: H10 Big Sur

Hotel has had a refurb,we haven't stayed there but went in May and had a look around it looks really nice the hotel was very quiet with soft music playing,friend of mine has stayed there many times when it was called OASIS MORIQUE,she said that all the staff are really nice and that she would recommend.

Edited: 18 August 2012, 23:46
EU
Level Contributor
64 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: H10 Big Sur

Great location right on the seafront. Nearest beach with sunloungers etc is about a 5 min walk away. Las Vistas beach will be about a 15 minute walk, but it's a lovely walk right along the front, totally flat and with lots of wee cafe bars if you feel the need to stop for refreshments.

Spoke to people who were staying there in July. They said that the food was excellent but they had to pay extra for a sea view (which I think would be standard).

gosport
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: H10 Big Sur

thanks guys for all you posts info was great might just give it a try next year thanks again

London
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: H10 Big Sur

I have stayed here twice and love it. But I only go bed & breakfast as there are so many great restaurants within the immediate vicinity, and some reasonably priced with special offers etc.

I always book my own flight, take a taxi from airport, and then book direct with hotel.

7. Re: H10 Big Sur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos