We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wi fi

Manchester, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
wi fi

Hi

I am staying at EL Mirador this christmas does any one know if they have wi-fi, because kids wanting to take laptop ??

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
233 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wi fi

I can't speak for the individual apartments but the ones we have stayed in didn't have it. The complex is Residential so there's no bar area etc.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
233 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wi fi

I presumed you mean el mirador apartments and not the el mirador grand.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,716 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wi fi

As Toby says if it is El Mirador Apartments they are residential so they have all different facilities. Friends of ours stayed there last year and paid I think about 15 euros a week to the owner to have it. This was arranged before they went so it might be worth approaching whoever you're renting from.

Manchester, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: wi fi

thank you for replies yes it's the apartments, will try owner .

TRK
UK
Level Contributor
237 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wi fi

Check if the complex has a cafe on site that might have free wifi befoe you pay for it, quite a few do now.

6. Re: wi fi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2013, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos
Recent Conversations