We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do with a 14 month old

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wakefield, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Things to do with a 14 month old

We are going to los cristianos in september when our little one will be 14 month old, does anyone have any suggestions of anything good to do with this age group.

Thanks Emma

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do with a 14 month old

No much for your littleone age except beach/pool,when our children were that age they were happy just slashing around.

Aqualand has small slides and dolphin shows

Loro park is a good journey not nice for littleones on the coach.

Sorry not much info for you.

Edited: 03 March 2013, 19:07
cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,605 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do with a 14 month old

Theres a "P" missing ,well i hope there is !!!LOL

Monkey park ,at LC might be an option .There are some smaller ones allowed to roam freely so it becomes interactive fun ,though you can only judge for your little one how you would feel about this ......

If you are going to do this ,its best to do it in the mornings as the "inmates" sleep in the heat of the afternoon sun .Take a little fruit with you and they will become your best friends ,they love the dried fruit cocktail mix ,and especia;;y the dried cherries (so i am told ) .

Wakefield, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do with a 14 month old

Do you know if there are any soft play areas? just think he may want to get out of the sun for a bit and somewhere indoors to play would be good.

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do with a 14 month old

Ha, Olnf ye forgot the P Lol thanks for that.

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Things to do with a 14 month old

Hi 29emma.sorry i dont know of any in door play area's.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,605 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Things to do with a 14 month old

Best laugh of the week Finney !!Cheers ,we all make typos you only have to look at my "Especia;;ly " !!!! Especially ...fat finger day ,but yours was really funny

Hi 29emma ,i dont think there are any indoor play areas as such ,Tenerife is more geared to out door activities and play areas .Have you considered taking or buying whilst there one of the small pop up play tents ? this would give far better shade on beaches etc than a parasol or buggy canopy .You could then put in a few toys ,plastic balls for the little one

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Things to do with a 14 month old

Hi

What facilities are there were you are staying? When we took our little one to Fuerteventura when he was 13 months old there was a kids club at the hotel. He was too young to stay on his own (wouldn't have left him anyway) but he could go in the kids club with one of us to play with the toys and I found it really useful in the afternoons to get him out of the sunshine and they left it open for us so we could use it anytime..

Also how about buying a cheap little paddling pool and putting it nect to your sunbed with some buckets and things in to keep him/her occupied for a bit.

And we bought one of the covers for the pushchair which kept him in the shade in the pushchair when he had a liitle snooze.

Have fun and enjoy the holiday although we have found holidays soooo different to when it was just the two of us!!

Edited: 05 March 2013, 11:48
North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Things to do with a 14 month old

Hi Olnf, glad to make you smile, i will keep on trying ha,TRYING that's what my hubby say's i am anyway Lol.

9. Re: Things to do with a 14 month old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos