We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather forecast

County Waterford...
Level Contributor
246 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Weather forecast

Hi all.I maybe a little silly asking this question 16 days before i go to Tenerieffe How far ahead can the weather forecast people predict the weather. I was looking at accuweather for April 22nd and it shows lots of cloud for the week and very overcast.I hope it changes.

Thanks.

glasgow
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather forecast

Immediate weather forecasts are ropey at the best of times, so for an advance forecast of 16 days, I wouldn't pay any particular attention to it.

Look at the link below, it gives you an indication of what the weather may be like, there is historical data for the last 15 years.

wunderground.com/history/…

County Waterford...
Level Contributor
246 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather forecast

Thanks buster52glasgow.Im hoping for wall to wall sunshine and my heart sank when i saw that weather forecast. Alot can happen in 16 days i suppose but it cant be any worse then the last 3 weeks weather we had here i southern Ireland and i can imagine Glasgow was even worse.

Thanka again.

glasgow
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather forecast

Going over to PDLA/LC on 16th this month, one guarantee, it will be warmer than Glasgow. Today, glorious sunshine in Glasgow, but wind chill factor is something else.

Edited: 05 April 2013, 12:44
County Waterford...
Level Contributor
246 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather forecast

I know its the very same here .Never felt it so cold .They say it was the coldest march in 50 years and its still bitter.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,678 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather forecast

Not forecasts but you can see how the weather trend is before going ,heres two links .......

The first is updated daily and written by Aguilas a member here on TA .It also is an excellent read of things all to do with Tenerife.........

http://queeniesdailysnippets.wordpress.com/

the second was posted by Janet Anscombe in a local paper so credit to this one goes to her .It gives weather for 2 days at a time along with sea temps etc .Just click on the beaches near you ,it can vary a little from one beach to another.

www.aemet.es/es/eltiempo/prediccion/playas…

Hope these help

County Waterford...
Level Contributor
246 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather forecast

Thank you so much for your reply .Ill bookmark that link

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,678 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather forecast

Looking on another post ...BLIMEY ...42 degrees yesterday !!!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,687 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather forecast

it was not that hot yesterday OLNF LOL or today sadly but today as a cool wind even i feel a little chlli lol.

Dok

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather forecast

So one poster days 42 degrees & one poster say not to warm at all???

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,245 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather forecast

confusing......lol

so which one is right and which wrong?

Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos
Recent Conversations