We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aguamar Apartments

Polmont, Scotland
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Aguamar Apartments

I am thinking about booking the aguamar apartments in los christianos for this Sept. We were ideally looking for apartments in Las Americas but not finding anything suitable.

Can anyone tell me roughly how much it would be in a taxi to get into Las Americas at night?

And is the Aguamar nice?

Santa Cruz de...
Level Contributor
114 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aguamar Apartments

Aguamar fine, popular resort, good area. Plenty of bars and restaurants.

Las AMericas, roughly 5 or 6 euros in a taxi one way

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aguamar Apartments

Buy a Bono ticket and you can travel in for 1.05 euro. You are close to the bus station.

essex
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
1,614 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aguamar Apartments

Great location,lots of bars/restaurants around,depends what you are looking for,look on TA for Restaurant Margarita/Bar 39/O'jangles/Mickeys/Shambles/Mnhattens/ to name but a few local.Never mind a taxi,it is about a 20 minute walk along seafront (Las Vista Beach) lovely walk.Enjoy

preston
Level Contributor
936 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aguamar Apartments

aguamar are very good value, the staff are superb and its in a good spot, and if you want a really nice meal , try olivers which is at the back of the apts, fantastic place with great food...trust me

5. Re: Aguamar Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos