We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to book boat trip in LC?

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
159 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to book boat trip in LC?

Hi I am looking to go on one of the pilot whale/dolphin boat trips when in LC we go Monday and don't want to book before we go. Wheres the best place to book with when actually there?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to book boat trip in LC?

just get down to the harbour in LC theres plenty of kiosks etc that will book you on a whale trip..

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
159 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to book boat trip in LC?

Thank u there all trustworthy then!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to book boat trip in LC?

Mar-de-ons is your best bet, you cannot miss there big shop just by the chemist by the beach, Scott the rep there is always helpful and will usually do a good discount on trips

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,013 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to book boat trip in LC?

Family ,friends and myself always use Tenerife Sunshine ,a fantastic company both trustworthy and "Fully Bonded" so you know your in safe hands Heres a link on which is live chat during office hours ,so you can get any further details required ,and directions to their offices should you wish to pick up tickets etc if you dont book them online .

Always like looking at hotels etc check reviews for companies suggested look at reviews here on TA .....

www.tenerifesunshine.com

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place to book boat trip in LC?

Mar-de-ons link will show you there excursions available, have a great time, los cristianos is fab!

www.mardeons-tenerife.com/excursions.html

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,013 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best place to book boat trip in LC?

If you dont mind heading just up the coast ,i can highly recommend FREEBIRD 1 .Yes its a little more expensive but well worth it .Its a fantastic Craft ......

essex
Level Contributor
2,108 posts
1,381 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best place to book boat trip in LC?

Travelling Lady is a 2 hour trip from LC harbour,and have been several times,and have always seen whales and dolphins,pretty sure it is 10 euros.

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
159 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best place to book boat trip in LC?

Thank u who did u book travelling lady with?

essex
Level Contributor
2,108 posts
1,381 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best place to book boat trip in LC?

As you walk from Sunday Market area along seafront walkway,before you get to Harbour area there is a excursion place,big place with pictures of Traveling Lady,and they do it for 10 euros.Sorry I can not be more helpful,but have no idea of name.We walk past everyday (when there) so just book as we pass.

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
159 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best place to book boat trip in LC?

Thanks I will have a look go Monday yay!

Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos