We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Coronel

Nantwich
Level Contributor
717 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
El Coronel

Is this the building right on waters edge semi-circle shape I think a little bit towards harbour than Comodoro and Big Sur if so are the apartments residential or can they take holiday lets? I have found one available and looks great think a german owner [no prob with that]. Thank you in advance.

essex
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
1,259 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Coronel

tHE APARTMENTS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT,SEMI-CIRCLE sound like Cristian Mar,which I believe is residential,right opposite OLIVE GARDEN

Nantwich
Level Contributor
717 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Coronel

Thank you for reply are they right on waters edge looks a bit rocky but pictures can be deceiving.

essex
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
1,259 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Coronel

Yes it is right on seafront,and is a little rocky

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,840 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Coronel

You can see El Coronel in squareF9 on the map link below ,though not that clear ,it is next to Cristian Mar G9 ."I Think" it only holds a residential permit so should only be let out for periods longer than 3 months

tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.…

Edited: 21 June 2014, 22:32
Nantwich
Level Contributor
717 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Coronel

Thank you had seen this on map just could not decide which apartments are advertised as they do not give the names of complex in most of adverts. Will wait for a reply from owners. Cheers peeps.

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El Coronel

I too have been looking at these apartments ....on the advert picture does it look like you are on a boat ?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,475 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: El Coronel

@schrik or mandm could one of you please add a link so we can see if we can better recognise these apartments, These according to the person who took the photo are Apartmentos Cristianmar. Los Cristianos, 2012. scavengedluxury.tumblr.com/image/78484823631 …tumblr.com/aee6450c10eaeafa2efbfdba10b2aea3…

This did look as if it was falling down until a couple of years ago then all the scaffolding went up, lots of work was done and then the scaffolding came down. I would be interested to see if these are what is being offered as rentals as I love the shape of the building and would like to see inside - yeah nosy !!!

Nantwich
Level Contributor
717 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: El Coronel

Yes it does look as if on a ship. Trying to find the page will try and post if I ever find it again.

Nantwich
Level Contributor
717 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: El Coronel

Right Aguilas I have managed to find ad again more luck than knowing what I am doing, www.atraveo.co.uk property no- 758085 Hope you can let us know is it Cristimar or El Coronel Thank you.

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: El Coronel

here is the one I saw ...http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/los-cristianos/2522874

Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos
Recent Conversations