We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Siam Park or Aqualand

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberystwyth, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Siam Park or Aqualand

Hi - going to Tenerife next week for 10 days.

Which water park would be best for my 10yr old son?

Siam Park or Aqualand or both!!!

And any other suggestions about other excursions?

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Siam Park or Aqualand

Hi

As long as he is over 1.5 metres Siam park will allow him on all the rides but it is not a cheap day out for a family {also you cannot take in your own food and there will be long queues for most of the rides} Aqualand SHOULD be a little quieter but will have more young children as there is more rides they can go on.

As for other trips a lot would depend on what you and your family enjoy, you could do a whale/dolphin trip. If you dont mind the travelling a day trip to Loro Parque is a good day out {but it is a 90/120 min journey each way. Poss trip to Teide and there are night shows as well {see link below to trips on the island and if any are to your liking I am sure people on here will tell you just how good or not they are :0) Enjoy your holiday

http://www.tenerifesunshine.com/en/excursions

Hope this helps

Sparhawwk1

Manchester...
Level Contributor
70 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Siam Park or Aqualand

We went to camel park which we loved, and jungle park is good as well. Your son will love siam park, first time my son went he was 10 but I would suggest a fast pass as the ques are huge

scotland
Level Contributor
34 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Siam Park or Aqualand

Oh that's a difficult one as he will enjoy both. Siam is fantastic but a little more expensive, bigger, different rides and more of a tiring day out. The rides are more thrilling and the park is nicer and better run. It is one of the best rated water parks. I also think the whole experience of the open top buses to Siam is good fun too. If you go head for the Siam beach, base there and go around the park. However, Aqualand is also good fun, its just smaller and not as nice but I found it more of a relaxing day than Siam for the adults. So I just asked my own 15 and 10 year olds and they both said Siam park. If you can, do them both! Have a fab time.

scotland
Level Contributor
34 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Siam Park or Aqualand

Loro Parque is a good hour away and great but you are not there for long and it is expensive. It is the usual zoo type animal park with the orcas and dolphins. Both these shows are great. When you get to Tenerife, there is loads of excursion shops selling all these tours and you can pick what you want. You may fancy a boat trip or something! There is loads to do in Tenerife, there is mini golf in the area and that was a good day out the sun for us.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Siam Park or Aqualand

Depends on your son really, if he likes the big really fast slides then siam park is the better choice. Aqualand has big slides but my son who is 9 prefers it as the slides are not as big.

Pontypool, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Siam Park or Aqualand

I have not been to Aqualand in Tenerife, primarily because the ones that we visited as a family in France and Portugal were tame/tired.

We tried Siam Park during our first visit to Tenerife last year and we were pretty impressed.

The rides are exciting at Siam Park, and they've put a lot effort in to the park. Budget about €10-€15/head for lunch in the park.

Los Cristianos...
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Siam Park or Aqualand

Siam Park is much better as an attraction, but it's also a bit more expensive. Aqualand could be better, if you're young with a small children up to 7 years old.

Here you have described perfectly both aqua parks:

Siam Park: http://www.tenerifehost.com/#!siam-park-tenerife-guide/cb5n

Aqualand: http://www.tenerifehost.com/#!aqualand-tenerife-guide/c1h9b

8. Re: Siam Park or Aqualand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos