We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa locations in Santo Tomas ( Near Es Migorn)

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
13,086 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Villa locations in Santo Tomas ( Near Es Migorn)

Whilst replying to another recent post I had to sort information on the location of villas in Santo Tomas and it occurs to me that this information might be useful to anyone looking for a villa in the resort next summer.

This resort is where I and my family stay so I know it very well. Most of the resort is VERY flat (so much so that it is ideal for people with walking difficulties and or buggies) but some of the villas there are located in an area at the back of the resort in a more elevated position and so will be further from the beach ,shops etc. The villas concerned ( plus one set of apartments called Casals De Menorca) that are located in that area are those which have addresses starting with C or D (D14 and C1 are as far from the beach as you can get) .This does not mean that they in the back of beyond, only that they are in a more elevated position and a little more isolated form the main part of the resort

Generally any villas in Santo Tomas are only a pleasant stroll away from the beach etc. down quiet pavemented roads - there are no steep flights of stairs etc. but if you are looking for villas close to the amenities , any villa with an A ( A2, A7 etc.) address is in a prime location as these are all situated directly overlooking the sea; villas with G,H,I,J,R and S addresses are all also within easy distance of the beach and shops etc. The location of those in zones B,E and F will vary acording to location with the lower numbers being further back from the amenitites.

Edited: 17 August 2010, 13:52
Brighton
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Brighton
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa locations in Santo Tomas ( Near Es Migorn)

Useful Stuff!

JtheD

2. Re: Villa locations in Santo Tomas ( Near Es Migorn)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2011, 08:27