We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Closing Times of Restaurants Santo Tomas

Dumfries, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Closing Times of Restaurants Santo Tomas

I am staying at the meistrel and leiberg apartments on the 18th Oct and were going self catering. There's me and my husband, my mum, my 3 children and disabled sister with me and will not be arriving in santo tomas until around 8 or 9pm. I was wondering if anyone knows what time the restaurants close and if it will be difficult to get dinner at this time as i'm presumming the supermarket will already be closed and i will have a lot of hungry mouths. Thank you in advance.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
11,520 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Closing Times of Restaurants Santo Tomas

Hi

Las Dunas across the road serves the All Inclusive guests from M&L and you can pay to eat there too but I think that the buffet service there ends at around 9pm. You will find the Lady Hamilton on the ground floor of the Hamilton Court apartments opposite M&L is likely to be open or ( and I think this is probably your best bet for maximum choce of food) you will find that Restaurante Es Pins ought to be open - to find this go out of the apartment complex and turn left. Walk towards the Hotel Victoria Playa ( large hotel at the end of the road) which will take you past the supermarket) which may still be open ( if so buy some milk and water on your way along to eat ) turn right at the end of the road and Es Pins is down on the beach front - you cannot miss it. IF the supermarket is closed and you go to Es Pins ask Luis ( the manager - lovely guy) if he can give you some to tide you over until the next day. Another option for getting some milk would be Nico in the Mestral poolside bar.

If after getting there you decide that you may be better off with going halfboard or All Incl, the SETH managemnt team will tell you how much it is - strangely enough it is usually cheaper to do this than book All Incl with Thomson/First Choice.

I will send you a private message later today with tips on what to take with you to these apartments. WiFi is 15 euros per week per item

Edited: 07 October 2013, 12:50
Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
11,520 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Closing Times of Restaurants Santo Tomas

PM ( private message) now sent to you EmilyM

I see that you are new to posting on TA so in case you do not know how to pick up PMs, either go to any email you may get telling you that there is a PM waiting for you on TA and click on the link in that , OR, look at the top of your TA page ( above green banner) and you should see something saying "you have 1 message" if you click on that and you will be into your message box

Dumfries, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Closing Times of Restaurants Santo Tomas

Just found it and thanks for the info. Feel a bit more reassured now and thanks for the tips on self catering.

huddersfield
Level Contributor
104 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Closing Times of Restaurants Santo Tomas

Will be arriving a few days after you on the Monday, look for the grandparents with 5 children and say hello,

5. Re: Closing Times of Restaurants Santo Tomas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Santo Tomas