We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mestral and Llebeig and gym

Bude, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Mestral and Llebeig and gym

Hi,

we are a family of four coming to Santo Tomas in a couple of weeks staying in the Mestral and Llebeig Apts. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the breakfast is like there as we are considering upgrading to B&B. Also, does anyone know a direct email address for them as I cant seem to find one.

Lastly my husband is looking for a gym with free weights that he can pay to use whilst we are there. It can be a leisure facility or a hotel in the vicinity.

Recommendations for somewhere to eat for the first night would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Tania

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
11,811 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mestral and Llebeig and gym

The Email is mestral@sethotels.com . Someone asked about a gym last month so please see tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g659667-i15723-k… Any hotel gym facilities are unlikely to be much good to someone who wants to train properly and the nearest sports facility is in the town of Es Migjorn but this may involve taxis if he wants to go at a time when the buses are not running

So far as going onto B&B ( or any other permutation up to and including All Incl) goes, personally I would wait until you arrive to decide about upgrading - the SET Hotel management team will always offer self catering guests deals when they arrive which are usually better than anything offered as an add on by the tour operator.

Also, deferring the decision until you get there you get a chance to ask other guests ( you can tell the All Incl crowd as they have armbands on 24/7) their honest opinion on the quality before committing yourself. I stay in this complex myself but only ever on a self catering basis. If you really want to ask someone who has stayed there this year for their honest opinion on both breakfast and other meals before you go why not contact one or two of the people who have reviewed the place recently (see tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g659667-d1141… ) to do this , click on "more" in any review which will bring up the full review plus an "ask X about...." in blue . You should also need to be aware that breakfast and all buffet meals are served across the road from the apartment complex in Las Dunas, this means that it is not a matter of popping into a restaurant next door but still within the complex - you need to get the whole family dressed ready to go out so you may find that unless you like a large buffet breakfast it is just as easy to DIY and breakfast casually on your balcony.

Re eating on the first night - you can go across to Las Dunas and pay as you go and that may help you decide whether to pay to go half board etc. Apart from that the bar /restaurant Es Pins (go left out of the complex, turn right at the top of the road near the Victoria Playa hotel and Es Pins is down on the right beside the sea) serves a childrens menu and well as adults food and is calmer than Las Dunas or there is a small restaurant called Emma Hamilton in the ground floor of the Hamilton Court apartment building

Edited: 15 May 2014, 20:43
2. Re: Mestral and Llebeig and gym

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Santo Tomas