We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike on rent

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Bike on rent

Is it advisable to take a bike on rent for city tour? Is it legal there? Where to look for it, whats are the charges and the documents required?

70 replies to this topic
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Bike on rent

Hi,

Is there are any place near Le Pondy in Pudukuppam where I can get two-wheeler on rent.

Kr,

Hari

Kodaikanal, India
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Bike on rent

Le pondy is about 12km away from main town. Bike on rent options available in mission street, pondicherry. Beware of rentals vendor commitment and rate

Yours traveller friend

Sichotbalamey

1 post
Save Reply
23. Re: Bike on rent

Bike on rent is easily available in Pondicherry. And it is advisable to get a bike from Vijay Arya, 23 Aurobindo Street, Pondicherry-1 (Mobile: 09345425099). Its nearby aurobindo ashram. One can hire bike and travel around Pondicherry.

Bahrain
Level Contributor
9 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Bike on rent

Me and my wife hired a bike and went all the way to Chidambaram and Pichavaram last July. Pichavaram Mangroves were fabulous!!!A must visit if you are in and around Pondy.

Edited: 25 May 2014, 12:44
Faridabad, India
Level Contributor
30 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Bike on rent

Are there BICYCLES available for rent.....Are they good to move around in the city ?

Kodaikanal, India
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Bike on rent

Bicycles are also avialable to Aurobindo Ashram in Ambour Street( Genji Salai). 100 -150 Per Day. Cycle tour worth in French town ( While Town). Hire a Cycle and get a free Map in INtACH Information Centre at Aurobindo Street.

Your's Traveller Friend

$ichot

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Bike on rent

Hi,

Can we rent a bike and go all the way to Mahabalipuram and back on the same day? We are planning to travel from 24th to 26th October from Bangalore.

Kodaikanal, India
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Bike on rent

You Cab Hire .

Your's Traveller Friend

$ichot

Kodaikanal, India
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Bike on rent

sorry

You can Hire Bike for Mahabalipuram.

Your's Traveller Friend

$ichot

Bengaluru, India
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
30. Re: Bike on rent

Need some help for hotel options I will be take a self drive cab from Bangalore to Pondi. We would be 5-6 members including females so a good place to stay in and around the city and ranges between 1500-1700 for two nights would be preferred. Can preferred we are planning to take 3 rooms and the range for 2 persons each

Reply to: Bike on rent
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted