We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pondicherry in June

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Pondicherry in June

Hey all. I am planning a small two day trip to Pondicherry in mid June. Just wanted to check whether the beaches will be accessible at that time or will they be washed out because of the rains?

Also, can anyone share details of reliable cab providers for travelling from Bangalore to Pondi?

Thank you :)

Chennai, Tamil...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Pondicherry in June

We can't assure of rain in June .. It may or may not .. But October November yes you may expect heavy rain fall ..

Mumbai
Level Contributor
10,955 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pondicherry in June

Hi Anchal,

By mid-June, the monsoon will have moved in northern direction. There could be few showers, but it would not be very heavy.

CarLink

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pondicherry in June

Good morning from Belgium.

I traveled to India with my daughter in February. We've been to Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.

We truly love India.

We want to go back in July for 18 days. Can somebody give me advice what to visit? We don't mind some rain but still would like some sun. Is the region Pondicherry nice to visit?

We will land in Mumbai. Can I book a flight to Pondicherry and what would it cost us.

thank you so much for advice

4. Re: Pondicherry in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Pondicherry