We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Gangtok for 3 days-Help!!

Which Gangtok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bangalore...
3 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Gangtok for 3 days-Help!!

Hi members.

planning the honeymoon for 2-3 days.I'll be reaching gangtok on 26th Feb 1pm @Bagdogra Airport and leaving by 1st Mar 10am.

Can u just guide me on these queries

1.how to from Bagdogra Airport to Gangtok.

2.what would be the best hotel for newly wed couples.budget is 3-4K with mountain views.

3.what can be done for sight seeing.

4.any advice on booking holiday tours from internet or do the trip by ourselves.

5.what places i should nt miss.

thanks in advance.

1. Re: Honeymoon in Gangtok for 3 days-Help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2013, 00:33
Gangtok, India
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in Gangtok for 3 days-Help!!

Guide on these queries

1.how to from Bagdogra Airport to Gangtok. Taxi by road ( 128 Km, 4.5 Hours) . By helicopter ( 30 minutes to Gangtok,)

2.what would be the best hotel for newly wed couples.budget is 3-4K with mountain views. ( Try Le Primula.. located in heart of town with lovely view of the mountain from the rooms)

3.what can be done for sight seeing. ( Hire a local taxi for whole day sightseeing.. do visit zoo, enchey monastry, ropeway, and even try your hand in para gliding)

4.any advice on booking holiday tours from internet or do the trip by ourselves. ( suggest your self)

5.what places i should nt miss. Tsongmo Lake.. A day tour where you can enjoy the snow and the yak ride.

3. Re: Honeymoon in Gangtok for 3 days-Help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 07:17