We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

specific hotel information

Which Gangtok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
149 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
specific hotel information

can anyone please inform me regarding hotel saikripa at gangtok & hotel rabdentse residency at gangtok....i mean the standard/service/food etc.. though information can be availed from traveler's review but i want some personal experience or may be information gathered from any other source....please infor friends....

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
149 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: specific hotel information

please read hotel rabdentse residency at pelling not at gangtok...

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: specific hotel information

Hi joy

Haven't stayed at Rabdentse residency but one of my friend stayed there and he enjoyed a lot out there nice hotel.

Cheers

Kolkata (Calcutta...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: specific hotel information

Please name some good hotels with good food for honeymoon near MG road and tell me the places to visit in Feb first week

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: specific hotel information

Budget ???

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
911 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: specific hotel information

joy197221,

Rabdantse residency situated at the Lower Pelling , though lower pelling is not a good place to enjoy the spectacular view of Mt. Kanchanjunga , but this Hotel offer unique view of Kanchanjuga, specially there Suit Room Kings Armour is Fabulous (I stayed at Kings Armour 2 years back) . Food is quite ok , Specially for Bengali people . The manager Nayak and resort Owner Sumanda is very good and gentleman . Service also good. Joy197221 maximum TA reviews based on personal Experience , so you need not to be worried about that . but if you want to great views of kanchanjunga always choose upper Pelling hotels.

Now Sai Kripa - Honestly i Didnot Stay there but i Noticed the Hotel . it is at the Development area. in my Sense there is lot of Good Hotel at Development Area than Sai kripa. You can choose Sai Residency as the hotel offer Breathtaking Views of valley and better sighting than sai kripa. Also you can try Nettle and fern , there food specially Desert and other meal r better .Apart from This you can Try RICASA .. it is situated out skirt of the city (on the way to NOrth sikkim road )

6. Re: specific hotel information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 05:17