We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A few questions about Sea Kayaking from Hvar Town

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
A few questions about Sea Kayaking from Hvar Town

Hi all,

Just a few questions regarding kayaking around Hvar. Hopefully someone might be able to help:

-Approximately how long would you estimate it would take to kayak from Hvar Town to Lucisca cove near Sv. Nedilja?

My wife and I would enjoy hiring a sea kayak, perhaps a 2-person sea kayak. We'll be heading to Lucisca by scooter if kayaking would take too long, but are having trouble estimating the time and effort it would take to kayak, as this sounds more enjoyable.

-Is it even possible to hire a 2-person sea kayak, and go off on our own? (without a tour group).

-We've seen pictures of kayaks with a clear bottom, this looks amazing, especially for the clear waters around Hvar. Would anyone know if these are available to hire?

thanks so much!

Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: A few questions about Sea Kayaking from Hvar Town

i'm going to croatia in august and i was thinking about doing the same thing. so i'd love to hear an answer for this too! thanks!

2. Re: A few questions about Sea Kayaking from Hvar Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 14:41
Get answers to your questions about Hvar Island