We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

review of a week in April in Los Cancajos

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
695 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
review of a week in April in Los Cancajos

Hi, we spent a week here in April and just wanted to post a review after we'd been thinking about this island for a few years. We loved it. We hired a car for a week and did some fab walks for about 2-3 hours each day aswell as lots of sight-seeing. We will return and do some of the longer walks. The bus service seems great but we found the flexibility of having a car, stopping when we fancied, to be best for us and it was only around £100 for the full week (Cicar car rental). The roads are very winding but we'd rather this than fast highways. The spring flowers were out and we loved the diverse scenery on this small island. Everywhere was so peaceful and unspoilt but there's plenty to see and do. We were self catering but ate out in Los Cancajos every evening apart from one where we walked into Santa Cruz and ate and returned by bus. We found the restaurants fine for us, we're veggies but I eat fish and so we're happy with salad and tapas, pizza, pasta etc and weren't looking for fine dining. we had a week of great weather, if it was cloudy in our resort a drive through the tunnel heading towards Tazacorte found blue sky. We loved northern Tenerife and there's some dramatic, stunning areas there, but we found the whole island of La Palma to be completely unspoilt and it lived up to it's nickname - La Isla Bonita. I've been raving about it since our return to any of our friends who enjoy walking. Thanks for everyone's help when I posted queries.

1 reply
Manchester,
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: review of a week in April in Los Cancajos

Great to read that you had a good time. We have decided to return at the end of March and looking forward to it.

Reply to: review of a week in April in Los Cancajos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa De Los Cancajos
More Playa De Los Cancajos Topics