We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants/bars in punta prima??

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants/bars in punta prima??

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone had any more info on recomended restaurants in punta prima?

Also any bars for quizzes etc ??

Any advice welcome Thanks a lot !!

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants/bars in punta prima??

Restaurants - they are all together on the road parallel to the beach so you can see the food and take your choice on sight. Standard holiday resort fayre and nothing to shout about IMO- The better/classier restaurants are closeby in Torret , S,ulstra, Sant Lluis and Es Castell etc.

Bar Quizes? not sure (but again are in same location as restuarnats) as Punta Prima is (thankfully ) not a brits only resort ,much more mixed clientel

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants/bars in punta prima??

Casa fermin, used by the locals and the spanish on there hols, good menu with a wide choice from your burger & chips to monkfish in a prawn and champainge sauce, never been disapointed.

Wicklow, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants/bars in punta prima??

Panucci is by far the best restaurant in Punta Prima I have been to. Our house i in Punta Prima and we've been to quite a few.

Wee bit more expensive but well worth it.

It is the last restaurant in the line on the beach side of the main road

York
Level Contributor
431 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants/bars in punta prima??

We like Casa Fermin as well. Stayed in Punta Prima a few years ago and went there pretty all of the time.

Although we don't stay in Punta Prima anymore we always pop back at least once during our holidays.

Menorca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Menorca
Level Contributor
645 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants/bars in punta prima??

I went to Restaurant Santi last week for lunch, (next to casa fermin) I was only going for a light bite, but was more than stuffed after an enormous bowl of galician mussels (shared with my 5 year old!) and followed by a tuna salad that would have choked a donkey. My little girl had an enormous bowl of spag boloñese too and I think the bill came to 22€ including 4 drinks and bread. Not bad value IMO.

The blue anchor has a quiz I think. Don´t forget that the hotel pueblo has entertainment that you can watch as long as you have a drink.

Hope this helps,

Raff

Edited: 21 May 2011, 12:57
6. Re: restaurants/bars in punta prima??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 20:21
Get answers to your questions about Punta Prima
Recent Conversations