We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ken and Jude remezzoes

Level Contributor
401 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Ken and Jude remezzoes

Just wondering if any knows if it's true they have returned too the uk and won't be in remezzoes this year x

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,319 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ken and Jude remezzoes

Not certain Fiona.Ken did need to return to the UK at some point to sort out some papers for his pension.Maybe now he has a pension and with the work in Zakinthos being what it is they have decided to return to the UK.This is just an assumption by me and dont know if it is there plan.I did feel that Ken and Jude would have been better with there own bar.This is what they do best and with limited oppertunity on the island it would be a shame to see them leave.As for being at Remezzo's this season i really have no idea.

Edited: 02 April 2014, 15:09
Widnes, United...
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ken and Jude remezzoes

That's a shame if it's true, Remezzo's wouldn't be the same without Ken and Jude.

Edited: 02 April 2014, 15:34
Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,609 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ken and Jude remezzoes

i can only go by what ive been told but a friend of theirs said they are back in UK yes but if its for good i dont know

Level Contributor
401 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ken and Jude remezzoes

Thanks everyone yes won't be same without them agree Pete they should be running own bar xxx

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,319 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ken and Jude remezzoes

Did not know Ken and Judes wishes as to wether they were happy to let peaple know they had left the island when original post went up but as Kev says i also can confirm that they are now in the UK

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,609 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ken and Jude remezzoes

People would have found out anyway pete when they got here, if they're in the UK they're in UK, simple.

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,319 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ken and Jude remezzoes

yes kev they would have found out when they got there.but the op posted a month before the season starts and I wanted to make sure ken and jude wanted people to know they had left the island.a lot went on in argassi when I was there for my last holiday in September and I found myself in the middle.with pms,facebook messages etc.so I did.nt want to make same mistake and would rather post any news about anyone when I am sure it is fact.simple for you but not me my holiday was ruined last year and believe me im not making the same mistake again.i work to darned hard to be going out in may to another ruined holiday.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ken and Jude remezzoes

I heard from Jude two weeks ago, their returned to UK begin of March - no work and were not going back to Remozzo because of some incident with Stam? shame as I loved them both - Jude said Argassi has gone downhill - I have been going 4 yrs now and noticed a lot of changes and places closed down. I went early October 2012 and not much was open it was like a ghost town. its seems a very short season nowadays.

UK
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ken and Jude remezzoes

Ken & Jude are back in the UK & are unlikely to be able to return to Argassi. This was due to an incident last September between Ken & a local called Spiros & had nothing at all to do with Stam (or Remezzos). Anyone who really knows the people involved will know the details & its not my place to say more.

Its wrong to say Argassi is going downhill. Anyone who has been last year or this year will know its been very busy & a lot of businesses have had their best season last year for many years. This year is very busy so far & it looks like this will continue.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ken and Jude remezzoes

I was here a few weeks ago and spoke to many bars owners and restaurants who all said business has changed the past few yrs and July & August are key to making as much money as you can. I also spoke with Stam who told me the details of the September incident . It is a very sad situation and we missed seeing Ken & Jude at Remezzos . Argassi has lost some of the magic for us, but if like us you want to explore other Greek islands and other countries with your hard earned cash then we may not go back to Argassi.

Get answers to your questions about Argassi
Recent Conversations